TRC Healthcare is excited to partner with Pharmacy Quality Solutions (PQS) to offer podcasts so you can access content on the go. We have curated podcast topics that are most relevant to our subscribers which focus on supporting pharmacy practice such as clinical recommendations, practice pearls, and team development.
Pharmacists can get CE credit for podcasts that say “CE Available.” Click on the “CE Available” link below or go to CE and Training and select the podcast title from the list of available courses.
- A Conversation About Drug Diversion
- Addressing Pharmacist Burnout and Well-Being - NEW!
- Building Vaccine Confidence
- Coordinating Care for Older Adults - NEW!
- Deprescribing for Geriatric Patients - NEW!
- Discussing Pharmacist Board Certification - NEW!
- Effective Communications to Patients
- Elevating the Role of Pharmacy Technicians
- Equitable Access to Medications & Pharmacist Services
- Filling a Gap in Mental Healthcare
- Healthy Aging and Geriatric Care - NEW! (CE Available)
- Improving Data and Storytelling for Social Determinants of Health
- Improving Healthcare Quality in Non-Traditional Pharmacy Roles
- Managing COVID-19 Pharmacy Services
- Mental Health Screening in Pharmacy
- Overcoming Barriers in Geriatric Care - NEW! (CE Available)
- Pharmacist Authority in Providing Immunizations
- Pharmacist-Offered Travel Health Services (CE Available)
- Preparing for the 2021-2022 Flu Season - NEW! (CE Available)
- Projecting Leadership Through Influence - NEW!
- Social Determinants of Health
- Social Determinants of Health: A Case Study on Hepatitis C
- Stress Management in Pharmacy
- The Evolving Role of the Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist’s Role in Diabetes Management - NEW!
- Treatment and Access for Opioid Use Disorder
- Understanding Clinical Guidelines for Patients With Cardiovascular Disease