Questions about using melatonin for children with ADHD
We're getting questions about using melatonin for children with ADHD.
Some physicians are trying it...for kids who get insomnia from Ritalin and other stimulants.
Experts say this is a bad idea.
Table of Contents
- Terfenadine off the market
- Topamax (topiramate) for treating partial onset seizures in adults
- Potent new lipid-lowering drug, Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Simvastatin and pravastatin prevent heart attacks and reduce death
- Another quinolone antibiotic, Levaquin (levofloxacin)
- OTC tests for urinary tract infections
- Does selenium help prevent cancer?
- Asking about hydrazine for cancer
- "Pulse dosing" for fungal nail infections
- Certain patients drink a cola along with their Sporanox (itraconazole) or Nizoral (ketoconazole)
- Stronger warnings about using Cylert (pemoline) for ADHD
- Questions about using melatonin for children with ADHD
- A novel estrogen product for postmenopausal women called Estring (EST-ring)
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen for ACNE
- More antivirals will soon be out for treating HIV in CHILDREN
- Two new drugs for multiple sclerosis
- Zanaflex will be used to reduce muscle spasticity
- The next Mylanta to hit the shelves WON'T contain an antacid
- Chart of the significant new drugs approved in 1996