New device called Doser
You'll see a new device called Doser...to help patients keep track of the doses left on their metered dose inhaler.
This device attaches to the top of most prescription MDIs.
It's a nifty idea.
Table of Contents
- American Heart Assoc just updated their recommendations for preventing bacterial endocarditis
- Ceftin (cefuroxime) for early Lyme disease
- Vaccine to prevent Lyme disease
- Coreg (carvedilol), the first beta blocker for congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Laxatives containing phenolphthalein will probably be reformulated or taken off the market
- Loading up on creatine to boost performance
- Pyruvate to enhance fat loss and improve endurance
- New treatment guidelines for Type II diabetes
- Fareston (toremifene) for metastatic breast cancer
- Raloxifene (Evista), a "designer estrogen" from Lilly
- Risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy
- New device called Doser
- Info about vaccines and medicines needed for international travel
- What to use to prevent motion sickness
- New HIV protease inhibitors might increase blood sugar
- New guidelines for treating HIV
- Two new anticoagulants to prevent deep vein thrombosis
- Chronotherapeutics is a hot area right now.