Ibuprofen is more effective than acetaminophen for children's migraines
Ibuprofen is more effective than acetaminophen for children's migraines.
Acetaminophen has a faster onset...but ibuprofen is twice as likely to relieve the migraine within 2 hours.
Suggest trying ibuprofen first for children's migraines.
Table of Contents
- Several levothyroxine products are bioequivalent to Synthroid
- Pharmacies will soon be selling OTC drug testing kits
- OTC HAIR test for illicit drugs, PDT-90
- Warning people about the popular street drug GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate)
- Keep up with all the street drugs
- Marijuana works better than Marinol (dronabinol)
- Raising serious doubts about the use of sliding scale insulin regimens in hospitalized diabetics
- Warning against strict blood sugar control for young children with diabetes
- Nitroglycerin ointment for chronic anal fissures
- New boxed warning about LIFE-THREATENING rashes with Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- New product for smoking cessation called Zyban
- Alesse (pronounced "A-less")
- Most women taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) will live longer
- Lots of interest in "phytoestrogens"
- Liver toxicity due to acetaminophen dosing errors
- Tilade (nedocromil) for children with asthma
- Ibuprofen is more effective than acetaminophen for children's migraines
- Higher INITIAL does of Imitrex (sumatriptan) tablets
- Rescriptor (delavirdine), another antiviral for HIV
- Opioids for chronic pain