Transderm Scop will be back on your shelf soon.
Transderm Scop will be back on your shelf soon....
Table of Contents
- one third of all antibiotic Rxs are inappropriate
- combining St. John's wort with other drugs or certain foods
- pindolol (Visken) to augment Prozac and other SSRIs
- now injecting Humalog AFTER meals
- How do you give insulin to a diabetic who's allergic to latex
- beta blockers significantly IMPROVE survival in diabetics with heart disease
- unanswered questions about the Redux (dexfenfluramine) and Pondimin (fenfluramine) withdrawal
- alternatives to Redux and phen-fen
- Imitrex (sumatriptan) NASAL SPRAY
- Diastat, a diazepam RECTAL gel
- WHICH antiepileptic drugs are safe to take during pregnancy
- latest thinking is to treat HIV earlier and more aggressively
- Patient compliance is extremely important with this new AIDS therapy
- new low-dose estrogen patch called FemPatch
- two strengths of Crinone (progesterone) vaginal gel
- MetroGel-Vaginal is now approved to be used once a day
- human drugs are often used very differently in pets
- leave antibiotic suspensions out of the refrigerator
- Transderm Scop will be back on your shelf soon.