PC-SPES (pea-see spehz) for prostate cancer
We're getting questions about PC-SPES (pea-see spehz) for prostate cancer.
"PC" stands for prostate cancer..."Spes" is Latin for hope.
The product is a combination of saw palmetto and Chinese herbs.
Table of Contents
- get package inserts electronically
- new proton pump inhibitor, Protonix (pantoprazole)
- most patients should get aspirin for an acute ischemic stroke
- lengthening oral contraceptive cycles
- taking low-dose oral contraceptives right up until menopause
- Activella, a new combo HRT tablet for postmenopausal women
- new guidelines for treating asthma during pregnancy
- which drugs might cause problems in patients with sulfa allergies
- Cynara-SL, a new dietary supplement made from artichokes
- PC-SPES (pea-see spehz) for prostate cancer
- Gonal-F is now approved for treating infertility in MEN
- TNKase (T-N-Kase, tenecteplase), a new thrombolytic for treating heart attacks
- Betapace AF, a new version of sotalol for atrial fibrillation
- more aggressive treatment of SYSTOLIC hypertension
- start statins EARLIER after a heart attack
- splendid review of our Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- new guidelines for treating latent tuberculosis