whether vitamin A causes hip fractures
Women might ask you whether vitamin A causes hip fractures.
This is spurred by recent news reports about a new study.
The study suggests that postmenopausal women taking high doses of vitamin A have double the risk of hip fractures.
Table of Contents
- ibuprofen might reduce the benefit of taking low-dose aspirin
- new OTC Lotrimin that DOESN'T contain clotrimazole
- A hubbub is brewing over the OTC analgesic lotion Joint-Ritis
- Solaraze, a new topical gel for actinic keratoses
- Arimidex (anastrozole) is more effective than tamoxifen for EARLY breast cancer
- Advicor, the first combo drug for dyslipidemia
- whether to treat patients with "white-coat hypertension"
- single-dose or three-day regimens of Zithromax (azithromycin) for acute otitis media in children
- frequent use of triptans can actually EXACERBATE migraines
- whether vitamin A causes hip fractures
- ginkgo can cause seizures
- Kineret (anakinra), a new biotech drug for rheumatoid arthritis
- women ask if they can insert their birth control pill VAGINALLY
- whether antibiotics reduce the efficacy of oral contraceptives
- Now that Claritin is going off patent, Schering is coming out with Clarinex
- NSAIDs reduce the risk of Alzheimer's
- triptorelin, Trelstar LA, for the palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer
- chart of new drugs approved by the FDA in 2001