yogurt for H. pylori
Patients are asking about using yogurt for H. pylori.
Yogurt contains "probiotics"...Lactobacillus...Bifidobacterium.
These bacteria are normally found in the GI tract.
Table of Contents
- more attention on hepatitis
- whether Atacand is more effective than Cozaar
- role of infections in cardiovascular disease
- Arimidex is now approved to treat EARLY breast cancer
- More adolescents are now being treated for depression
- psychiatric side effects from Lariam (mefloquine)
- Valtrex is the first antiviral approved for ONE-DAY dosing in patients with cold sores
- young children getting flu shots this year
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen LO, a new lower-dose version of their popular oral contraceptive
- nifty new needle disposal device called Disintegrator
- Avapro and Cozaar are now the first drugs APPROVED for treating kidney disease in patients with type 2 diabetes and hypertension
- yogurt for H. pylori
- use of proton pump inhibitors in children
- Super Blue Stuff, a topical gel widely promoted for pain and arthritis
- how to treat ADHD in adults
- Does ginkgo really improve memory