more Rxs for antihypertensive meds
You'll see more Rxs for antihypertensive meds....
Table of Contents
- more Rxs for antihypertensive meds
- sexually transmitted disease (STD) called Mycoplasma genitalium
- selenium might INCREASE diabetes risk
- Zofran (ondansetron) being used more "off-label" for vomiting due to viral illnesses in children
- Lyrica (pregabalin) for fibromyalgia
- Concerns about sunscreen efficacy are heating up
- whether fish oil supplements are safe
- whether there's any difference with the new Niaspan tablets
- Exforge, the latest combo product for hypertension
- ingestion of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (Purell, etc) can cause alcohol poisoning
- Medication non-adherence is "America's other drug problem"
- A new inhaler for asthma called Symbicort