new beta-blocker called Bystolic (buy-STOL-ic)
You'll see a new beta-blocker called Bystolic (buy-STOL-ic).
Bystolic (nebivolol) is the 14th beta-blocker to hit the market.
It's given once daily and costs about $2 a day.
Table of Contents
- Patients are asking if they should stop Vytorin
- STOPPING all NSAIDs except aspirin in heart attack patients
- new beta-blocker called Bystolic (buy-STOL-ic)
- Cialis (tadalafil) EVERY DAY for erectile dysfunction
- Putting pseudoephedrine behind the counter might reduce diversion to meth labs, but it leaves people with congestion
- plan to IMMEDIATELY minimize the risk of HIV or hep B from an accidental stick
- WelChol (colesevelam) for type 2 diabetes to lower GLUCOSE
- metformin is no longer contraindicated in patients with heart failure
- Controversy is brewing over compounding "bioidentical" hormones
- new lower-strength Soma (carisoprodol) tablet
- Many Asians should now get a genetic test BEFORE starting carbamazepine
- how to dose low-molecular-weight heparin (Lovenox, etc) in patients who are obese
- Rx Essentials, a new line of over-the- counter supplements promoted for "drug-induced nutrient depletion"
- new DEA rules forbid pharmacists from changing a C-II Rx is correct
- "flip, whip, and drip" method for administering AzaSite (azithromycin) ophthalmic drops
- the new Dilantin 100 mg capsules