help adjusting meds after bariatric surgery
More patients will need help adjusting meds after bariatric surgery....
Table of Contents
- help adjusting meds after bariatric surgery
- new warnings about reports of acute pancreatitis with sitagliptin (Januvia, Janumet)
- two new compounding kits to make "magic mouthwash"
- Compounding Tamiflu suspension and Relenza is leading to problems
- giving acetaminophen to children before vaccinations might reduce immunity
- Intuniv (in-TOO-niv), a new extended-release guanfacine for ADHD
- whether proton pump inhibitors decrease the efficacy of clopidogrel (Plavix)
- whether ginger is safe during pregnancy
- how to switch women from oral to topical estrogens
- whether it's okay for patients to take ketorolac (Toradol, etc) for more than 5 days
- new IV version of ibuprofen, Caldolor
- supplements for colds and flu
- rebound acid-related symptoms after stopping proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)