We're growing and hiring.
We're growing and hiring....
Table of Contents
- Expect to See More "Expedited Partner Therapy" for STDs
- Suggest "Bridging" Fewer Warfarin Patients With Enoxaparin
- Think of Stiolto Respimat as Similar to Anoro Ellipta for COPD
- Be Aware Humalog U-200 is NOT an Alternative to Humulin R U-500
- Don't Routinely Recommend Tamsulosin or Nifedipine to Pass Kidney Stones
- Don't Remove Acetaminophen From Your Osteoarthritis Toolbox
- Advise Taking Photosensitizing Meds in the Evening
- Don't Recommend Gliptins to Manage Prediabetes
- Recommend a Buprenorphine/Naloxone COMBO for Opioid Dependence
- Consider Suggesting Auryxia to Bind Phosphate AND Increase Iron
- Don't Rely on Pregnancy Letter Categories to Make Treatment Recommendations
- We're growing and hiring.
- Don't Let PCSK9 Inhibitors Steer You Away From Statins
- Dial 711 to Place a Call to Your Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients