More diabetes patients are using insulin pumps
More diabetes patients are using insulin pumps....
Table of Contents
- You'll hear more patients ask for OxyContin "OC" instead of "OP"
- Cymbalta (duloxetine) for chronic musculoskeletal pain due to low back pain and osteoarthritis
- More diabetes patients are using insulin pumps
- LESS use of triple therapy to eradicate H. pylori
- The recall of Hyland's Teething Tablets is raising questions about the safety of homeopathic products
- whether postmenopausal estrogen plus progestin therapy increases breast cancer risk
- an ultra low-dose Lo Loestrin Fe and Beyaz with added FOLATE
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) will be used more to prevent opioid abuse
- which influenza vaccine to use in certain high-risk patients
- whether hypertension should be treated more aggressively in African Americans than other races
- Meds cause about 10% of cases of Parkinson-like motor symptoms
- improving patient communication