Retin-A Micro, a new tretinoin gel for acne
Ortho is promoting Retin-A Micro, a new tretinoin gel for acne.
It seems to be less irritating than Retin-A cream...probably due to the new aqueous gel.
Conventional tretinoin formulas contain alcohol or acetone...which can dry and irritate the skin.
Table of Contents
- IMPROVING QUALITY
- New drug for hypertension, Diovan (valsartan)
- Using Cozaar (losartan) for heart failure
- Whether digoxin really is useful for patients with heart failure
- Drugs that interact with grapefruit
- Retin-A Micro, a new tretinoin gel for acne
- Proscar (finasteride) stimulating hair growth
- Monurol (fosfomycin), a SINGLE dose antibiotic for bladder infections
- Zagam (sparfloxacin), a new quinolone antibiotic
- Sporanox (itraconazole) ORAL SOLUTION
- Viracept (nelfinavir) for treating HIV in both children and adults
- Fosamax (alendronate) to be promoted to PREVENT osteoporosis
- New drug to inhibit bone loss called Skelid (SKEL-id, tiludronate)
- First HOME monitor for patients on warfarin (Coumadin)
- New estrogen patches will be hitting the market
- Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) ointment is now approved for OTC use
- New asthma guidelines
- Too many asthmatics still AREN'T using inhaled steroids
- Cholestin, a new dietary supplement to lower cholesterol