Changes in the use of diet pills for weight loss.
All the scary news about "phen-fen" will lead to changes in the use of diet pills for weight loss. ...
Table of Contents
- Changes in the use of diet pills for weight loss.
- Significant drug interactions with the new diabetes drug Rezulin (troglitazone)
- Major changes in their recommendations for screening and diagnosing diabetes
- Prevacid (lansoprazole) for duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori
- Posicor (mibefradil), a new calcium blocker for hypertension and angina
- A common infection might increase the risk of heart attacks
- Tazorac (TAZ-or-ac, tazarotene), a new topical retinoid gel
- Several new OTCs for psoriasis
- Skin-Cap and DermaZinc contain pyrithione zinc
- Crinone, a vaginal gel containing micronized progesterone
- Cordarone (amiodarone) might cause vision loss
- Two new artificial tears products
- Edex, a penile injection for impotence
- Calcium supplements INCREASE the risk of kidney stones
- Accolate (zafirlukast) MIGHT lead to liver dysfunction
- New concern about Accolate and Churg-Strauss Syndrome
- Tavist Sinus that DOESN'T contain the antihistamine clemastine
- New antibiotic guidelines have just been released for dental patients with total joint replacements
- New drugs for Parkinson's disease
- The Confide HIV home test is going off the market