Edex, a penile injection for impotence
Schwarz Pharma is now shipping Edex, a penile injection for impotence.
Edex contains alprostadil...same as Caverject injection...and MUSE urethral suppositories.
MUSE has been in short supply...the company can't keep up with demand, but they will catch up soon.
Table of Contents
- Changes in the use of diet pills for weight loss.
- Significant drug interactions with the new diabetes drug Rezulin (troglitazone)
- Major changes in their recommendations for screening and diagnosing diabetes
- Prevacid (lansoprazole) for duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori
- Posicor (mibefradil), a new calcium blocker for hypertension and angina
- A common infection might increase the risk of heart attacks
- Tazorac (TAZ-or-ac, tazarotene), a new topical retinoid gel
- Several new OTCs for psoriasis
- Skin-Cap and DermaZinc contain pyrithione zinc
- Crinone, a vaginal gel containing micronized progesterone
- Cordarone (amiodarone) might cause vision loss
- Two new artificial tears products
- Edex, a penile injection for impotence
- Calcium supplements INCREASE the risk of kidney stones
- Accolate (zafirlukast) MIGHT lead to liver dysfunction
- New concern about Accolate and Churg-Strauss Syndrome
- Tavist Sinus that DOESN'T contain the antihistamine clemastine
- New antibiotic guidelines have just been released for dental patients with total joint replacements
- New drugs for Parkinson's disease
- The Confide HIV home test is going off the market