Duract (bromfenac) for pain
Wyeth is now marketing Duract (bromfenac) for pain.
Duract is an oral NSAID. Think of it as a "me-too"...similar to Toradol (ketorolac).
Duract is only for ACUTE pain...not arthritis and not chronic pain.
Table of Contents
- How herbs interact with "regular" drugs
- Pulmicort Turbuhaler, a new DRY POWDER inhaler for asthma
- Two unique new treatments for osteoarthritis of the knee
- What do you tell a parent who asks if an antibiotic tastes good?
- Ritalin (methylphenidate) to children with epilepsy
- Efalex Focus, a new dietary supplement for children
- Now warning patients NOT to use Skin-Cap
- Rezulin (troglitazone) is now approved for INITIAL therapy of type 2 diabetes
- Medicare will cover more diabetes supplies and services
- Allow pharmacists to join together in networks to provide pharmaceutical care SERVICES
- Femara (Fe-MAR-a, letrozole), a new hormonal therapy for advanced breast cancer
- New screening device to help detect breast cancer
- Nicotine replacement therapy even for patients with coronary artery disease
- Actis, a new Rx device for impotence
- OTC product called Rejoyn
- Ginkgo to try to improve sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants
- Drug interaction alerts are posing problems
- Duract (bromfenac) for pain