new Fosamax (alendronate) tablets for ONCE-A-WEEK dosing
Merck will soon market new Fosamax (alendronate) tablets for ONCE-A-WEEK dosing.
The new tabs come in two strengths...35 and 70 mg.
Patients taking 5 mg/d to prevent osteoporosis use the 35 mg tab.
Table of Contents
- pharmacists as part of an "early warning system" to help identify problems with newly approved drugs
- Abreva, the first OTC product approved to speed HEALING of cold sores and fever blisters
- more patients taking ACE inhibitors
- new Fosamax (alendronate) tablets for ONCE-A-WEEK dosing
- treating osteoporosis in MEN
- Lead contamination in calcium supplements
- Glucophage XR, a new extended-release metformin tablet for once-a-day dosing
- Experts are now urging the FDA to ban the use of phenylpropanolamine (PPA) in OTC products
- Mercury thermometers will soon be a thing of the past
- It turns out there WILL be enough flu vaccine to go around this season
- Tamiflu is more effective if it's started earlier
- Trisenox, an injectable form of ARSENIC
- Qvar (CUE-var) beclomethasone inhaler for asthma
- inhaled steroids DON'T affect LONG-TERM growth in children
- community pharmacy residencies
- new injectable contraceptive called Lunelle
- Pepcid Complete, the first H2-blocker and antacid combo for heartburn.
- Quixin, a new levofloxacin eye drop for conjunctivitis.
- new ways to manage hypersexuality in dementia patients