improper needle disposal
Finally, something's being done about improper needle disposal. ...
Table of Contents
- improper needle disposal
- ways to PREVENT type 2 diabetes
- New CDC guidelines...how to treat a healthcare worker exposed to hepatitis or HIV from needle sticks, etc
- serotonin syndrome in HIV patients taking both Prozac (fluoxetine) and Norvir (ritonavir)
- A recent gov't report is creating lots of controversy about whether condoms prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Zyprexa (olanzapine) for anorexia nervosa.
- Now that Baycol (cerivastatin) is off the market, patients are asking whether the other statins are safer.
- Natrecor (nesiritide), a new IV drug for treating patients who are hospitalized with acute CHF.
- new evidence that psyllium (Metamucil, etc) can reduce some of the GI side effects of Xenical (orlistat).
- There's truth to the rumor that several oral theophylline products will be going off the market.
- Some physicians are now trying oral dexamethasone instead of prednisone for acute pediatric asthma.
- Researchers need your help in determining whether vitamin E or selenium can prevent prostate cancer
- new recommendations for preventing malaria
- Rebetol (ribavirin) by itself
- Lots of patients are now asking whether Celebrex or Vioxx increase the risk of heart attacks.