Use These Tips On How to Offer Patients Naloxone Rescue Therapy
A greater focus on naloxone will bring some common myths to light....
Table of Contents
- Do Not Use the Intranasal Flu Vaccine This Year
- Use These Tips On How to Offer Patients Naloxone Rescue Therapy
- Be Familiar With Alternatives to Lyrica in Pregnant Women
- Consider Cardiovascular Benefits When Recommending Metformin Add-ons
- Recommend Monitoring Kidney Function in Patients Starting an SGLT2 Inhibitor
- Help Patients Understand What Really Works To Prevent Spreading MRSA
- Recommend Another Form of Sumatriptan for Zecuity Patients
- Include the Probuphine Implant in Patient Profiles
- Consider New Nuplazid for Some Patients With Parkinson's Psychosis
- Work as a Team to Improve Quality of Care
- Recommend Antacids WithOUT Aspirin for Patients at Risk for GI Bleeding
- Don't Mistake the Abbreviation "Q6pm" for "Every 6 Hours as Needed"
- Tell Patients Denatured Alcohol is NOT for Medical Use