Improve Patient Adherence to Statins
Patients will need your help "buying in" to statin therapy....
Table of Contents
- Improve Patient Adherence to Statins
- Continue to Limit Celecoxib and Other NSAIDs in High-CV-Risk Patients
- Consider OTC Alternatives to Lidoderm
- Assist Your Patients During a Disaster
- Don't Be Surprised to See Inhaled Steroids With Sigs to "Swallow"
- Expect Some Stent Patients to Be Switched to Clopidogrel
- Explain How to Reduce Itching From Chronic Kidney Disease
- Tell Patients to Separate All Oral Meds From Potassium Binders
- Duzallo is a New Combo Med for Chronic Gout
- Help Pregnant Women With Appropriate Opioid Use
- Don't Recommend Baxdela to Treat Most Skin Infections
- Watch Doses With the New Spironolactone Suspension CaroSpir