Mircette, a new birth control pill
Organon will soon market Mircette, a new birth control pill.
It contains ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel...like Desogenand Ortho-Cept.
But Mircette contains a LOWER dose of estrogen...and has aunique dosing regimen.
Table of Contents
- NATURAL supplements for menopause
- concern about the preservatives in some albuterol solutions for nebulization
- lots of calls about the new warning that's printed on tubes of fluoride toothpaste
- frequent use of analgesics can actually make their headaches WORSE
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps prevent migraines
- variety of glucose meters on the market
- Medicare was going to pay for diabetes services
- new artificial sweetener called sucralose
- FDA is warning people NOT to use supplements containing L-5-hydroxytryptophan (PhenCal, Thin-Thin, etc.)
- Xeloda (zah-LOE-duh, capecitabine), the first ORAL drug for metastatic breast cancer
- You'll see some women taking Prozac or Zoloft INTERMITTENTLY for PMS
- Mircette, a new birth control pill
- whether birth control pills containing desogestrel increase the risk of blood clots
- Celexa (citalopram), a new SSRI antidepressant
- SSRI's UNUSUAL side effects
- Lovenox (enoxaparin) is now approved for unstable angina or after some types of heart attacks
- innovative approaches are being used to gather your patients' names for marketing purposes
- new patient compliance programs